– Gynecology Exams
– Pap Smears
– STD Testing
– Birth Control Prescriptions
– Breast Exams
– Vaginal Itching, Burning, Yeast?
Call Us For An Appointment Today
For those who are uninsured, or even insured with large deductibles or co-pays, in-office surgery saves thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars in costs and fees. Years of experience and enhanced equipment has allowed us to perform many procedures generally performed in hospitals or surgicenters with equal safety and greater efficiency in-office. These procedures include:
• Dilatation and Curettage (D&C)
• Tubal Sterilization
• LEEP procedure for cervical pre-cancer
• Diagnostic laparoscopy (pelvic pain, mass, infertility)
• Hysteroscopy (bleeding or infertility diagnostic
• Surgical treatment of vulva disease, including, vulva plastic surgery (e.g. warts or anatomical repair e.g. childbirth injuries).
• IUD retrieval