• 7777 North University Drive, Suite 102, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33321

  • (954) 720-7777


Abortion and Minors (under 18 years old)

According to Florida State Law, if you are under 18 years old you will need parental consent to have an abortion or seek a judicial bypass.

  • If you are unable to obtain parental consent, you are able to request a court order from your local courthouse.
  • If the judge believes in your ability to make this mature decision on your own, he/she may issue a judicial bypass to you.
  • Whether it may be to protect your privacy, or informing your parents is not in your best interests, minors have the right to receive a judicial bypass to have an abortion without informing a parental guardian.

Miami-Dade County Courthouse
73 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33130
(305) 275-1155

Broward County Courthouse
201 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 831-6565

South Palm Beach County Courthouse
200 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561) 274-1588

Palm Beach County Courthouse
205 North Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561) 355-2996